Monday, September 27, 2010

it's been a while...

HEY! :D

Well a big change has occurred in my life recently. I felt God lead me to quit my job. And I actually did. haha! It was hard to let go and let God take care of the situation. Praise God he did!

I feel sooooo much better now that Im free from the stuff that was going on at my (now) old job. My supervisor gave me such a hard time and so on. I'm not one to just quit at least when the well being of my family is on the line. When I worked for that 9 months or so. It was maybe 20% for me and really more like 80% for my family. I endured and tried each day to make it through. God helped me through it all. Now i need to keep listening so i know what he wants for me next.

The week after I quit the Lord opened jobs for my parents! YES! God is sooooooo awesome!

There's still a lot more areas in my life i need God's help in but I'm so thankful.

Thank you Jesus. :) I'm excited.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment