ooooh my goodness! it rained last night for the first time here in a bizzzilion years! So exciting!
I'm out in AZ and the sun hardly ever lets up. Don't get me wrong sunshine is lovely but the scorching heat when it gets up to the 100's, for months on end, is just too much for this former Mainer. I grew up by the beach and now I'm in the middle of a desert. It's funny how life unfolds sometimes.
So I sat out side under an umbrella and did my best to soak it in. At times I let the drops hit my face. It tickled haha.
I may sound like a little kid but so much time without ran makes me miss it all the more. And makes a rainy day into a thrilling experience.
1 thing I want to get better at is soaking up the goodness of life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment