Friday, July 30, 2010

Some basics


Last post I kinda went strait to the point and didn't get into the personal stuff.



Some Basics:

I'm a Christian, been one since I was 11 years old :).

I'm shy (not as much once I get to know you though) and pretty laid back. My mind races a lot more than my body probably ever will. hehe

I work full time caring for disabled people.

I live with my family. Mom, dad, little sis, and little bro.

I want to go to school for medical billing and coding. (For now anyways. My mind changes every third conversation I have with someone haha)

*I wish I was more decisive!

I was born in Africa but grew up in the States.

I consider my home town to be Portland, ME! LOVE

I love music, writing (scripts, stories, songs), photography, film, design (not really fashion I'm pretty lost when it comes to that), drawing and so on.

I have a bunch of dreams I want to see come true. Overall I just want to be used by God.

Yup there's more but lets take a break.




No comments:

Post a Comment