Friday, July 30, 2010

Finally

Right well I've been putting this off (as I do with way too many things) and now I'm finally doing it ha ha! Yes blogging. Wow! Hello world (or one follower I attain through the site. Please, even just one would be so nice)

Okay well anyway moving onward. I write. Not that well but I love it. I have journals upon journals filled with stuff I wrote over the years.

My goal: To go through those journals and slap 'em right up here.

So this may sound quite boring and I don't blame you if you think so. I don't know if it will really work out right but I at least want to give it a try.

This is really a selfish thing. Like so many out there I'm trying to figure out who I am and trying to express who I am. Especially who I am in Christ. So if you don't enjoy these posts, I'm not going to sulk over it. It's really more for me than anyone else. Although if you do enjoy then that would be a nice plus. So that's my agenda. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment