Saturday, July 31, 2010

Patients

Patients is a virtue and I find that I'm losing it more and more. :/

Sometimes I look back and think about how much I've changed. I think, "Wow. Where is that person?... That was me?"

I'm not alone in that right?

Some way or another we all change. For good, for bad. On purpose and sometimes things just sneak up on us.

Patients is something I used to overflow with. (In most situations). But these days it's much harder to hold on to. And once easy situations are wearing me down.

Frustration. That I can hold on to real well. Haha. But I hate it. Frustration, especially the unnecessary kind is such a waist of energy. Being in a bad mood for no good reason is a really sad thing. You can't have peace, you can't enjoy the moment, and if prolonged you can't enjoy life it self. And other people certainly can't enjoy life with you.

There could be multiple factors contributing to my impatiens but that doesn't really matter.

I know deep inside the main solution is God. He is the provider of all good things. Peace, strength, love, joy, etc.. and patients. If I go to Him in times where I think my head's gonna EXPLODE and ask Him to change me, He will.


God is good! He loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment